About Evrideo (www.evrideo.com):
Evrideo’s Cloud Content Playout and Monetization Platform is helping TV networks, Telecoms, Content Owners and Broadcasters to create, distribute and monetize TV channels on any broadcast or OTT platform globally, leveraging a dynamic, distributed and scalable cloud infrastructure.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class technology company that revolutionizes the broadcasting industry.
We are seeking an Enterprise Sales Director, to help lead our business growth in EMEA. The Sales Director will be the primary business owner for customers in the assigned market. Target customers shall include both traditional broadcasters, as well as streaming TV focused content owners.
This is a quota-carrying, hands-on sales role. The role will require you to actively Identify, Prospect and Hunt for new customers, while understanding their business objectives, requirements and pain points, orchestrating the value Evrideo can bring to those customers.
• Maintaining a consistently high-level sales activity both on face-to-face and virtual meetings.
• Managing the entire sales cycle - planning, forecasting, prospecting, sales execution, pipeline/funnel management.
• Providing accurate short and long-term revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a robust & healthy pipeline
• In-depth understanding of customers’ business drivers, strategy and buying cycles within the TV and content industries for broadcast and OTT players.
• Negotiating commercial terms with high-end customer base.
• Collaborate with Client Stakeholders, Internal Departments and Third parties (channel partners, consultants, etc.)
• 10+ years of hands-on sales experience in Enterprise SaaS company, carrying an over €1M quota, with a demonstrated successful track record.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with selling technology/content/services in one or more of the following:
- Broadcast TV ecosystem
- Streaming TV ecosystem
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at senior levels of customer organization.
• Proven ability to drive new business development and to manage a complex, 6- or 7-figure sales process from planning to deal closure.
• Experience working for dynamic high-growth software startup companies; ability to build and manage pipeline and operate in fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous environments.
** Before submitting the form, please state your territory next to your name **