Evrideo is the future of Broadcasting. Evrideo offers an end-to-end, SaaS broadcast platform that replaces the traditional control room.
Using Evrideo, you can create, manage and deliver TV channels and deliver them to TV operators (OTT, cable, and satellite) digital platforms and social platforms. Evrideo is a global growing company in the Broadcast industry with interesting customers from around the world.
The content marketing manager will be the program lead for all the company content deliverables, working closely with CMO to implement an integrated content strategy, in alignment with the company's marketing goals.
In this position, you will lead hands-on the portfolio of content marketing channels, external and internal and serve as an in-house editor, responsible for driving content excellence.
We’re looking for a creative individual with a passion for content marketing with extensive experience in content writing for B2B and SaaS, and proven project management skills.
● Plan, write and edit different types of content, ensuring a consistent, compelling narrative, style, and brand voice, in alignment with the company’s brand strategy and core messaging.
● Create best-in-class bespoke content that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, lead generation, and market engagement.
● Ensure consistency in brand voice, messaging, and style across all assets and platforms.
● Manage the creative process from start to finish, to create engaging, eye-catching content in alignment with our brand’s language.
● Working closely with internal stakeholders - management, sales, marketing teams, and with external partners –graphic design suppliers, advertising and PR agencies
● Deliver and manage effective and impactful content on few domains including:
○ Company’s digital assets, social media, marketing campaigns
○ Content distribution channel.
○ Presentations, webinars, white papers, case studies, video scripts
○ Exhibition materials, slogans, brochures, booklets, video etc
○ PR and investor relations and more
● Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook.
● Create digital brochures, white papers and presentations for the marketing and sales teams
● From time to time, write content for the senior leadership team including speeches, introduction emails etc